Brand: Snowflakes Candy
- ❄️ PUREST CANDY IN THE WORLD: Our handcrafted, Sour Black Cherry Snowflakes are made of only THREE simple ingredients – USA pharmaceutical grade birchwood xylitol harvested from sustainable forests in the USA & Canada, 100% natural flavoring and ORGANIC citric acid.
- 🌱 SWEETENED BY NATURE: We’ve ELIMINATED the bad stuff like cheap corn xylitol, soy, wheat, coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives and fillers, while just highlighting nature’s divine work. These simple xylitol chips are so close to nature they are 100% allergen-free and diabetic-friendly.
- ❄️ DENTIST APPROVED: Snowflakes not only freshen your breath, inhibit plaque and relieve dry mouth by stimulating salivary glands, but they also slow the demineralization of tooth enamel! It’s almost like seeing the dentist without the pain!
- 🌱 CREATED WITH YOUR HEALTH IN MIND – Our flavored xylitol chips are intended for everyone to enjoy, that’s why we’ve gone through the process of earning the following certifications: NON-GMO Project Verified (pending), VEGAN, KETO, OU KOSHER, GLUTEN-FREE (pending) and PALEO-FRIENDLY!
- ❄️THE SNOWFLAKE PROMISE: Just like icy snowflakes, our Sour Black Cherry xylitol chips are all unique and no two snowflakes are the same! Absolutely LOVE our Snowflakes even more than we enjoy creating them, or you’ll get your money back with no questions asked.
Details: The cleanest and purest xylitol product in the world. Made with only two ingredients, birchwood xylitol and natural flavor, that’s it.**Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, and is equal in sweetness to sugar. It has a fresh and cooling affect with no aftertaste. It’s found in various vegetables and fruits such as strawberries, yellow plums, raspberries, and mushrooms, as well as corn husks, birch, and oats. It’s a 100% natural sweetener, not an artificial chemical like Splenda, Equal, or Sweet ‘N Low.**Xylitol is recommended worldwide by medical and health professionals and organizations. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations all agree xylitol is a safe and natural sweetener for you and your family.