- The HMR Vegetable Stew with Beef Entree 6-pack brings together tender chunks of beef and vegetables like potatoes, onions, carrots, peas, and celery. Perfect for losing weight in the fall and winter.
- HMR Entrees are a convenient and nutritious option to help you manage your weight. Delicious, filling entrees with 13g of protein per serving are satisfying.
- Ready in one minute. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Delicious entree contains 160 calories per serving.
- Great on their own, but also mix well with vegetables and other HMR Entrees for a quick and filling meal. Foods shown with added vegetables.
Legal Disclaimer: From time to time, ingredients in our foods may change, which could slightly alter the nutrition profile. To ensure you have the most up-do-date information, we recommend you check the ingredients and Nutrition Facts Panel on the back of each package.
Publisher: HMR Weight Management Services Corp.
Details: The HMR Vegetable Stew with Beef brings together tender chunks of beef and vegetables like potatoes, onions, carrots, peas, and celery. Perfect for losing weight in the winter. This hearty entree is sure to satisfy with all the flavors of your favorite classic winter stew.
Like all HMR Entrees, the Vegetable Stew with Beef is incredibly versatile. It combines beautifully with your favorite vegetables to make a hearty and satisfying lunch or dinner that’s ready in just about a minute. With only 160 calories, and 13g protein per serving, you can feel confident that you’re making a good choice for your weight management.
Figuring out what to eat for every meal can often be the hardest part of any weight-loss plan. HMR Entrees can remove some of that mealtime stress because every time you choose an HMR Entree instead of a higher-calorie meal or snack, you’ll save calories. With today’s busy lifestyles, HMR Entrees are a convenient option for a quick and filling meal, without a lot of extra calories.
HMR Entrees are quick, easy, and delicious and a low-calorie alternative.
HMR Entrees take one minute to prepare, and do not need refrigeration until they are opened.