- 6-count pack of HMR Weight Management Rotini Chicken Alfredo, which combines tender white meat chicken and rotini pasta in a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce.
- HMR Entrees are a convenient and nutritious option to help you manage your weight. Delicious, filling entrees with 16g of protein per serving.
- Ready in one minute. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Delicious entrees contain 220 calories per serving.
- Great on their own, but also mix well with vegetables and other HMR Entrees for a quick and filling meal. Foods shown with added vegetables. Packaging Design May Vary.
Legal Disclaimer: From time to time, ingredients in our foods may change, which could slightly alter the nutrition profile. To ensure you have the most up-do-date information, we recommend you check the ingredients and Nutrition Facts Panel on the back of each package.
Publisher: HMR Weight Management Services Corp.
Details: Here’s your chance to try the newest, delicious additions to the HMR Entree lineup. Perfect for when you’re in the mood for a traditional pasta, the Rotini Chicken Alfredo combines tender white meat chicken and rotini pasta in a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce. Each pack includes six, 7-ounce single serving trays, which take one minute to prepare, and do not need refrigeration until they are opened.
Like all HMR Entrees, the Rotini Chicken Alfredo is incredibly versatile. It combines beautifully with any of your favorite vegetables to make a hearty and satisfying lunch or dinner that’s ready in just about a minute. With 220 calories, and 16g protein per serving, you can feel confident that you’re making a good choice for your weight management.
Figuring out what to eat for every meal can often be the hardest part of any weight-loss plan. HMR Entrees can remove some of that mealtime stress because every time you choose an HMR Entree instead of a higher calorie meal or snack, you’ll save calories. With today’s busy lifestyles, HMR Entrees are a convenient option for a quick, and filling meal, without a lot of extra calories.