- HMR’s Mushroom Risotto Entree 6-count combines rice, mushrooms, red peppers, and a hint of parmesan cheese to make a rich, creamy, and satisfying dish.
- HMR Entrees are a convenient and nutritious option to help you manage your weight. This delicious, filling entree contains 12g of protein per serving.
- Ready in one minute. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Delicious entree contains 230 calories per serving.
- Great on their own, but also mix well with vegetables and other HMR Entrees for a quick and filling meal. Foods shown with added vegetables.
Legal Disclaimer: From time to time, ingredients in our foods may change, which could slightly alter the nutrition profile. To ensure you have the most up-do-date information, we recommend you check the ingredients and Nutrition Facts Panel on the back of each package.
Publisher: HMR Weight Management Services Corp.
Details: The HMR Mushroom Risotto Entree combines rice, mushrooms, red peppers, and a hint of parmesan cheese to make a rich, creamy, and satisfying dish. This delicious vegetarian entree is comfort food re-imagined.
Like all HMR Entrees, the Mushroom Risotto is incredibly versatile. It combines beautifully with your favorite vegetables to make a hearty and satisfying lunch or dinner that’s ready in just about a minute. You will love pairing this delicious entree with your favorite green salad, or as a filling for a stuffed pepper. With only 230 calories, and an impressive 12g protein per serving, you can feel confident that you’re making a good choice for your weight management.
Figuring out what to eat for every meal can often be the hardest part of any weight-loss plan. HMR Entrees can remove some of that mealtime stress because every time you choose an HMR Entree instead of a higher-calorie meal or snack, you’ll save calories. With today’s busy lifestyles, HMR Entrees are a convenient option for a quick and filling meal, without a lot of extra calories. HMR Entrees are quick, easy, and delicious and a low-calorie alternative.
HMR Entrees take one minute to prepare, and do not need refrigeration until they are opened.