- The HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal is made with a hearty blend of oats, wheat, and corn, plus tangy red currants and cranberries.
- HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal is a good source of protein, an excellent source of calcium, and is deliciously rich and satisfying. Each generous serving contains 10g of protein and 25% of the Daily Value for most vitamins and minerals for 220 calories.
- Ready in 90 seconds when prepared in the microwave.
- Great on its own, but also mixes well with fruit for even more nutrition and fiber.
- Apples, bananas, peaches, and berries all make excellent additions to brighten your morning, afternoon, or evening.
Legal Disclaimer: From time to time, ingredients in our foods may change, which could slightly alter the nutrition profile. To ensure you have the most up-do-date information, we recommend you check the ingredients and Nutrition Facts Panel on the back of each package.
Publisher: HMR Weight Management Services Corp.
Details: Package includes 18 convenient single-serving packets of Multigrain Hot Cereal with a hearty blend of oats, wheat, and corn, plus tangy red currants and cranberries.
HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal helps you feel full and satisfied any time of day or night. Each serving is 220 calories and contains 10 grams of protein, 2.5 grams of fat and 40 grams of total carbohydrates. Try adding any of the following for even more nutrition and fiber: fresh blueberries, strawberries or raspberries, banana slices, warmed apple slices or warmed peach slices.
HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal takes 90 seconds to prepare in the microwave or can be prepared on the stovetop, or by mixing the contents of a packet with boiling water.