- HMR Chicken with Barbecue Sauce with Rice and Beans 6-count combines tender chicken in a tangy barbecue sauce with classic rice and pinto beans for authentic backyard BBQ flavor.
- HMR Entrees are a convenient and nutritious option to help you manage your weight. This delicious, filling entree contains 19 satisfying grams of protein per serving.
- Ready in one minute. No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Delicious entree contains 280 calories per serving.
- Great on their own, but also mix well with vegetables and other HMR Entrees for a quick and filling meal. Foods shown with added vegetables.
Legal Disclaimer: From time to time, ingredients in our foods may change, which could slightly alter the nutrition profile. To ensure you have the most up-do-date information, we recommend you check the ingredients and Nutrition Facts Panel on the back of each package.
Publisher: HMR Weight Management Services Corp.
Details: HMR Chicken with Barbecue Sauce with Rice and Beans combines tender chicken in a tangy barbecue sauce with classic rice and pinto beans for authentic backyard BBQ flavor. This delicious entree is sure to kick your backyard barbecue craving to the curb. Like all HMR Entrees, the Barbecue Chicken is incredibly versatile. It combines beautifully with your favorite vegetables to make a hearty and satisfying lunch or dinner that’s ready in just about a minute. You will love pairing this delicious entree with your favorite green salad, grilled veggies, or a fresh piece of corn on the cob. With only 280 calories, and an impressive 19g protein per serving of this entree, you can feel confident that you’re making a good choice for your weight management.
Figuring out what to eat for every meal can often be the hardest part of any weight-loss plan. HMR Entrees can remove some of that mealtime stress because every time you choose an HMR Entree instead of a higher-calorie meal or snack, you’ll save calories. With today’s busy lifestyles, HMR Entrees are a convenient option for a quick and filling meal, without a lot of extra calories.
HMR Entrees are quick, easy, and delicious and a low-calorie alternative.
HMR Entrees take one minute to prepare, and do not need refrigeration until they are opened.