Brand: Diabetic Kitchen
- HAVE A NUT ALLERGY? – Works With Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, Hazelnut Butter, Macadamia Nut Butter, Peanut Butter, Pecan Butter and more.
- GREAT TASTE IN A SWEET TREAT – Our Real Food Ingredients Pack More Fiber Than A Bran Muffin (About One-third Your Daily Fiber Requirement) And The Wholesome Sunflower Seed Flour Contains Vitamins E, B1, and Copper.
- EASY TO MAKE – Just Add Your Choice of Nut Butters, Regular Butter and Eggs. Entire can makes 60 Cookies.
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – We Don’t Use Sugar Alcohols, Aspartame, Sucralose, Fillers, Binders or Artificial Flavors of Any Kind. No Added Sugars and Less Sugar Than a Slice of Apple.
- REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS: Prebiotic Dietary Fiber, Milled Sunflower Seeds, Natural Flavors, Spices, Chicory Root Fiber, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Stevia Extract and Monk Fruit Extract. Produced In a Certified, Gluten-Free Facility.
Legal Disclaimer: Do NOT use this product to treat LOW blood sugar.
Details: Tastes So Good Your Friends Will Never Guess They’re Diabetic and Gluten-Free
Everyone loves a good cookie but most cookies are loaded with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients.
These are absolutely the chewiest, moistest, no-guilt cookies ever! And you can eat them (in moderation) because there’s no added sugar and they’re low in carbs.
Most cookies get harder and dryer as they age. These cookies stay moist and delicious for days … if they last that long!
Normally, you might feel guilty about indulging in such a sweet treat. But not anymore, because this is one scrumptious indulgence you can feel GREAT about!
If you keep an eye on your health, but you still love a sweet snack, you’ll be glad to know that you can satisfy your urge without worry.
You Won’t Believe a Cookie This Good… Can Be This Good For You
All of our products are crafted with Real Food ingredients.
That means, there are:
– NO Aspartame or Artificial Sweeteners
– NO Artificial Colors or Flavors
– NO Trans Fats (Hydrogenated Oils)
– NO Added Sugar
– NO Sugar Alcohols
– NO Soy
– NO Gluten
These “better than bakery-fresh” cookies don’t just taste good, they’re good for you.
Two cookies packs more fiber than a bran muffin (about a third of your daily fiber requirement).
On top of that, they’re brimming with good fats. And because there’s no added sugar, it’s perfect for those on low-carb or low-glycemic diets.